Virginia Family Therapy is currently hiring!
Virginia Family Therapy is a community of smart, fun, and committed professionals working to improve the mental health of individuals, families, and our community. We work collaboratively, share ideas, think outside of the box, support each other, and learn a lot. Private practice can sometimes be lonely (especially during a pandemic), and we hope our community can help you help more people. We have six locations and are hiring in Charlottesville, Crozet, Lynchburg, and Falls Church Virginia and Raleigh, North Carolina.
We are currently hiring for a:
- Psychiatric Services
- Client Care Coordinator
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Child, Adolescent, Adult, Family, and Couples Therapists (Counselor, Psychologist, Social Worker)
- Clinical Psychologist to provide assessments
- Registered Dietitian with experience working with clients with disordered eating
For considerations, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org