Rates are variable based on service, experience of provider, and length of session. Generally, for a 45-minute session, the following rates apply:
Hope Atkins, MSW, Resident in Social Work- $100
Naila Baloch, MS, Resident in Counseling- $125
Jesse Dice, LCSW- $150
Sean Flannery, Ph.D., Psychologist In Residence – $125
Emily Helft, M.Ed., Executive Function Coach- $100
Leon Henry, MSW, LCSW- $175
Rachael Juhan, MA, Resident in Counseling- $125
Megan Kauffmann, M.Ed Counseling, NCC, Resident in Counseling – $150
Sarah P. Lewis, MSW, LCSW- $180
Emily Mathon, Parent Coach- $75
Caroline Megargel, MSW, LCSW $175
Kristen Roorbach, Ph.D., M.Ed., Resident in Counseling – $150
Jennifer Senator, MA, LPC- $150
Morgan Soper, LCSW- $150
Amanda Sovik-Johnston, Ph.D.- $225
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my insurance plan cover services by Residents in Counseling if they are supervised?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept most HSA and FSA plans.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!