We are so glad you are here.
Virginia Family Therapy is a mental health practice serving individuals, families, and our community. VFT is designed to help people at all stages and from all walks of life by offering therapists and physicians with diverse backgrounds and specialties via face-to-face, walk-and-talk, and telemedicine appointments. Throughout, we are committed to developing strengths-based, authentic, and long-lasting relationships with you and your children. We hope to provide you with the support and insight you need to help your family navigate life's hard times and joys.
• Child Therapy and Counseling for Teenagers
• Family Counseling
• College Student/ Young Adult Counseling
• Couples Counseling
• Adult Therapy
• Geriatric Therapy
• Parent Coaching
• Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
We can help with:
• Depression, anxiety, other mood disorders
• ADHD and other learning/school challenges
• Parenting stress and confusion
• Behavioral issues and self-injury
• Relationship struggles within a family
• Divorce, trauma, and loss
• Issues related to adoption and foster care
• Helping families get back on track with healthy living
Places To Get Started
Virginia Family Therapy was founded in 2014. We believe that youth and families thrive when they feel good in their relationships, are active and work hard, and are part of their larger community. We also understand that this is easier said than done! The therapists at Virginia Family Therapy strive to help clients get there by providing a warm and supportive atmosphere while also offering solutions and encouraging change.